Screen printing is a useful, exciting and fun craft. Traditional screen printing is expensive, messy, and requires a lot of space, making it difficult for non-professionals to screen print at home. Not anymore! StencilPro™ and PhotoEZ™ Kits and Screen Printing Sheets are unique and specifically designed for use in the home, studio, or small business. They are cheap enough to use once or hundreds of times. Now it is possible to make one, twenty or hundreds of t-shirts.
The StencilPro™ and PhotoEZ™ kits were designed to screen printing at home without the need for expensive screen printing equipment and supplies. Flexible pre-coated screen prints eliminate the need for the user to cover the screens. The sun is used to develop (burn) the screen, eliminating expensive exposure units and machines. Alternatively, screens can be developed with full spectrum daylight fluorescent tubes or bulbs, or with yudu machines.
StencilPro™ and PhotoEZ™ screen printing sheets do not use heavy frames. This allows screen printing on curved and irregular surfaces (such as wine glasses and furniture) as well as flat surfaces. Cleanup is a breeze in a typical household sink without those big, heavy silk screen frames. Platens (flat printing forms used to attach silk screen frames) are also not required, another cost benefit.
StencilPro™ and PhotoEZ™ are professional quality screen prints that can be used hundreds of times with a single design. The stencils (screens with developed images) are not recoverable, the process of cleaning the screens with chemicals and solvents to reapply emulsion to develop a different design. This makes StencilPro™ and PhotoEZ™ screen prints safer for children and adults, and makes them eco-friendly products.
There are many types of surfaces that can be screen printed with StencilPro™ and PhotoEZ™. Listed below are some surfaces and ideas.
• Make shirts for gifts, family reunions, weddings, Girl and Boy Scout troops, sororities, school clubs, sports teams, small businesses…
• Liven up jeans, shirts or other clothing with screen-printed designs.
• Screen printing fabrics at home or in the studio in an economical way. Perfect for fabric artists, fashion designers, quilters, college students…
• Tote bags, pillowcases, cushions, table runners, tablecloths, napkins, etc.
• Make homemade cards for birthdays, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, or other holidays.
• Make wedding invitations.
• Personalize scrapbook pages with silkscreen designs.
• Screen-printed boxes for products.
• Screen-printed wine glasses, drinking glasses or recycled glass jars for gifts.
• Make worn furniture look new by painting it and make it stand out by printing a fun design.
• Create interesting screen printing designs on jewelry with polymer clay.
• Take stencils to a pottery shop to screen print wonderful plates and platters.
• Design templates for use on ceramics.
• Screen print a logo, text or design on a metallic prototype.
• Add a screen print design to wrought iron chairs and tables.
• Freshen up old metal designs.
• Screen printed logos or company names on plastic parts.
Screen printing is a lot of fun and a very useful skill. Now with StencilPro™ and PhotoEZ™ screen prints, artists, crafters and small businesses can screen print at home. StencilPro™ and PhotoEZ™ aren’t just for t-shirts. No matter what type of surface a person would like to work with, it is now possible to screen print at home with these unique and affordable silk screens. Discover all the possibilities!