There are always new and exciting updates on social media sites. And here you will know the secret social media tricks that you want to try now.
There are several secret social media hacks, but here we will discuss some of them for Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Share Instagram images elsewhere after uploading.
• Share the image on Twitter or Facebook once you upload it to Instagram.
• As we know, you can instantly share the image once you upload it to Instagram, but you can also go back to any of your images and share an Instagram image.
• First, decide which Instagram photo from your gallery you want to share. Scroll down the right corner and click the ellipsis button and select “Share.”
• Images and caption appear where you can edit what you originally posted on Instagram, so you can make any modifications to what’s been posted before sharing. Then select which social media site you want to post on and then share it. Yes, it is done!
Take better photos without posting
Set your phone to Airplane mode and start taking snapshots. It will be saved to your phone, but it will not be posted instantly on Instagram. It helps you choose the best image to post on Instagram.
Best time to post on Instagram
• Have you ever thought about the best time to share those misleading Instagram images?
• Well, iconosquare analyzes your posting and interaction history on Instagram and tells you when is the best time to post Instagram photos.
• In addition, you can also see your most engaged followers, the ones you like the most, your new follower and much more.
• Simply customize what you share on Facebook and with whom.
• Don’t you want your father to see that photo? Or any posts your boss got to see? It’s pretty easy with this simple trick:
• Click on the tab to the left of your post and choose “More Options” and Facebook will open another page for you. Just enter the name of the people you don’t want to share your post or images with.
Download your photos from Facebook
Pick & Zip app will allow you to download all your photos and also collect the photos you are tagged in. You can also download images from Instagram.
Hiding from your annoying friends?
You must have that friend who would always start chatting once he caught you online. Yes, there is a trick for them. Go online for a specific list of people you don’t want to chat with frequently.
How to pin something from Facebook
• Just click on the Facebook image you want to pin.
• Right-click the image (or control + click on a Mac) and select “Open image in new tab” from the drop-down menu.
• You can then pin that image to that particular page.
Highlight the text before clicking “Set
When you highlight any text on a page that you want to pin and click “Pin”, the text you highlighted will automatically be added to the description box.
Download your tweet history
• Do you know that you can download the tweet history?
• Twitter allows you to request your file.
• Twitter gives you the ability to request your file. You must enter Twitter account settings for your profile; you will get a little option at the bottom of your page, just click on it.
LinkedIn gives you the option to see the profile of other people without knowing you because you have seen their profile.
You just have to follow these steps:
• Simply go to your profile’s “Privacy and Settings” when you hover over your LinkedIn profile picture at the top right of the page.
• Go to the tab “Privacy controls” and click on the option “Select what others see when you have viewed your profile” as an option
• And select the totally anonymous option, you will lose a bit of history, but it depends on you and why you would want to browse LinkedIn anonymously.
These secret social media hacks will definitely help you do better.