Social selling is the best way to create new touchpoints, signals of intent, and information about prospects especially if you’re searching methods to collect email addresses directly from Linkedin Groups.
However, aside from connections requests and comments that earn props, it is possible to extract email addresses from LinkedIn groups to use for outreach. This can be done by using web scraping software. These tools scrape specific messages that are sourced from Linkedin Groups with no time and without coding.
LinkedIn groups can help you learn from sales reps who are not in the same group in order to connect with potential customers organically. It is possible to search for groups that have millions of members.
Let’s take a look and discover how you can remove messages from Linkedin Groups.
What are LinkedIn Groups?
LinkedIn groups allow sales professionals to connect on the same platform with other professionals in similar industries, where they can share their expertise, experiences, request assistance, and create beneficial connections.
In LinkedIn groups, you can join discussions or ask questions, as well as make requests for messages to other members of the group.
Sales reps typically are the first to join LinkedIn groups to connect with leads in a more natural way. While it isn’t easy, sharing content from the industry and knowing more about the persona they sell creates a sense of community around their product or service.
How to Find Linkedin Groups?
Joining groups is as simple as searching from the upper part of your page or browsing through groups that you’ve joined. It is possible to create an entirely new group which will be focused on a particular area or industry.
Thus, make a long list of groups that you would like to join your target market for prospecting. Use the appropriate keywords and narrow them down to the most likely groups.
Strategies for Searching Right Linkedin Group
- Begin by joining with one or two related to sales LinkedIn groups. These groups can aid in understanding and learning about these groups.
- After that, narrow your search to a handful of organizations in the field that you sell to. Be sure to interact with these groups rather than just making sales to these groups. For instance, if you’re selling equipment, join the equipment group to the Equipment Network group.
- Since these groups aren’t meant for direct sales, be sure to take part in and interact with the discussions inside the community. This will help you gain understanding as well as set the stage for more effective responses to the needs of the market.
Three Steps To Extract Emails From Linkedin Groups
Instead of sending many connections requests, InMail messages, and comments, you can take email messages from LinkedIn groups in three steps.
Step 1: Find and be involved in the correct groups
To ensure that your emails don’t look like spam, it’s highly recommended to retrieve the emails you send to LinkedIn groups.
Start by joining a few LinkedIn groups that align with your buyer profile. Spend some time in these groups and be involved in the group discussions, such as posting content or responding to posts, and asking questions. It will provide you with an idea of what you can do further.
Step 2: Retrieve Group Members on LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Linkedin Sales Navigator is the most effective tool for sales and prospecting. It permits advanced searches of 1,000 prospects and comes with the equivalent of 20 InMail credits each month.
Therefore, instead of manually sending connections requests it is possible to use sales navigator software to include members of your group in your leads list.
- Search the box on the navigator for sales.
- After that, click “View the entire filter” at the left-hand column of filters located on the left.
- After that, go to and click the “Groups” Filter. Enter the name of the group, and you’ll see an entire list of members within the group.
- You can narrow down your search by filtering on the role, the company location, interests, and geography.
If you do not have a LinkedIn Sales Navigator account or have never created one, you are eligible for a no-cost trial for a month after signing up.
Step 3 How do I Export emails from LinkedIn groups using GrowMeOrganic
After you have finished a search for groups, you can make use of GrowMeOrganic to export email messages from the members of the group you would like to contact.
Once you install the GrowMeOrganic Chrome Extension and Register to get a free GrowMeOrganic account and you are able to search for your desired keyword on LinkedIn. After that, the email extractor will start gathering emails.
Groups on LinkedIn are more successful in the event that you can ” personalize” the first email you send out. If you sign up for an organization with 10,000 members, make sure you don’t send spam emails to each and every member.
It is recommended to use the group as a filter within the sales Nav search. After that, narrow down even more and tailor your message based on your prospects’ experience and the information that they’ve shared with them.
Participation in groups is a great way to warm up leads. If you’re looking to expand your sales that go beyond email, you should sign up GrowMeOrganic and take it for a spin.